Secrest Family Chiropractic, PC - Services & Techniques
Comprehensive services are the name of the game here at Secret Family Chiropractic, PC. Take a look at the many types of natural pain relief, injury management and wellness services offered by our chiropractor, Dr. Daniel P. Secrest, DC:
The Many Ways Our Chiropractor Can Help You
- Chiropractic Care - Traditional form of chiropractic care consists of manual adjustments that correct a spinal misalignment to relieve nerve pain and impingement, improve nerve function and reduce musculoskeletal strain.
- Koren Specific Technique (KST) - This low-force technique uses applied kinesiology protocols to analyze your body's function and structure, allowing use to make corrections via an adjusting instrument.
- Graston Sports Therapy - The Graston Technique employs a handheld instrument to locate and undo adhesions, lumps of internal scar tissue that inhibit motion and cause pain. This makes it a valuable means for helping athletes conquer old injuries once and for all.
- Craniosacral Stress Therapy - This therapy focuses on adjusting the alignment between the spine and the head, relieving blockages that trap stress and anxiety within the body.
- Cox Spinal Decompression - This technique uses a special table to deliver flexion-distraction force for disc problems and degenerative spinal conditions.
- Cold Laser Therapy - A "cold" laser passes harmlessly through the skin to treat underlying tissues and joints. This therapy stimulates cellular regeneration while relieving pain and inflammation.
- ZHT Sleep Disorder Therapy - ZHT combines breathing exercises and oxygenation sessions to help you conquer snoring and sleep apnea.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy relaxes major muscle groups, boosting circulation and busting your stress while relieving aches and pains.
- Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage - Deep tissue therapy loosens submerged muscle groups that lighter techniques such as Swedish massage can't reach.
- Trigger Point Therapy - Trigger point therapy releases muscle knots called trigger points that refer pain throughout the body (as seen in conditions such as fibromyalgia).
- Acupressure Therapy - Acupressure manipulates the same strategic points on the body as acupuncture, only without any need for needles. We may prescribe it to relieve pain and to promote proper nerve function.
- Pregnancy Massage and Chiropractic - Pregnancy massage works to relieve sore muscles and improve lymph flow, while pregnancy chiropractic helps you optimize your spinal alignment for a healthy natural delivery.
- Pediatric Chiropractic - Children benefit from chiropractic care too. Regular pediatric screenings and adjustments can help children enjoy optimal growth and development.
- Auto Accident Injury - Our personalized combination of chiropractic car, massage therapy and other techniques can help you recover from an auto accident injury more swiftly and completely.
- Work Injury - A work injury can make earning a living painful or even impossible. We can provide a combination of treatment and ergonomic advice to help you recover from (or avoid) a work injury.
- Pain Management - Our pain management techniques, from periodic adjustments to massage therapy and acupressure, can help you control chronic pain symptoms without relying on painkillers.
We service clients in the following areas: Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Chandler, Paradise Valley and Fountain Hills.
Our chiropractor extends these services to patients in Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Chandler, Paradise Valley and Fountain Hills. If you're interested in finding out first-hand what our methods can do for you, call 480-994-4411 today to schedule a consultation!