Personal injuries can take a toll on your life. Pain, discomfort, and restricted mobility become constant. Personal injuries can also wreak havoc on your health. However, you don’t have to live with pain. At Secrest Family Chiropractic in Scottsdale, AZ, we offer pain relief for personal injuries to ensure that you get your life back on track.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries
If you are suffering from a personal injury, you are not alone. Personal injuries are very common and can be caused by a variety of factors. Here are some of the most common causes of personal injuries:
- Auto accidents: Auto accidents are very common occurrences. Many people suffer from the physical and emotional effects of car accidents. Whiplash is the most common injury resulting from a car accident. Other injuries include fractures, cuts, and sprains.
- Work-related injuries: Work that involves sitting for long periods of time, heavy lifting, or repetitive use of body parts can cause back, shoulder, and neck pain.
- Slips, trips, and falls: These accidents are common because they can happen anywhere. Slips and falls can occur at the office, supermarket, home, and even as you walk. Your neck, head, and legs are the primary culprits when you fall or slip.
Chiropractic Care for Personal Injuries
When personal injuries occur, your life can take an unexpected turn. You might become dependent on pain-relieving medications. Fortunately, you don’t have to take possibly addictive medications when you visit our chiropractor. Chiropractors use drug-free, non-invasive techniques to reduce pain, alleviate inflammation, and restore your full range of motion.
When you visit our clinic for a personal injury, our chiropractor will likely use the below techniques to treat your pain.
- Spinal manipulations: The aim is to align your spine to alleviate pressure on the nerves. This helps to restore your nervous system’s functions, which relieves pain and boosts your immunity, helping you recover faster.
- Massage therapy: This helps relax tense muscles and boosts blood circulation to promote natural healing.
- Physical exercises: Our chiropractor may recommend activities you can do at home or in the office. The aim is to relieve pain and strengthen your muscles to prevent future personal injuries.
Start Your Treatment
If you are suffering from a personal injury, you should seek treatment right away. At Secrest Family Chiropractic in Scottsdale, AZ, we can help your body heal naturally. Call us today to schedule an appointment.