Find Allergy and Sinus Relief Today at Secrest Family Chiropractic!
Spring is here! While many people in Scottsdale are rejoicing in the warmer weather, some people are just beginning to suffer from the worst of their seasonal sinus and allergy problems. At Secrest Family Chiropractic, Dr. Secrest, DC knows how hard it can be to live with sinus and allergy discomfort. Chiropractic care can help. At Secrest, we offer a variety of natural, holistic treatments that can help treat allergy and sinus problems for patients suffering from seasonal allergies.
Chiropractic Care Offers Natural, Medication-Free Treatment
We use the following techniques to treat sinus infections and allergy symptoms in Scottsdale:
- Adjustments. Chiropractic adjustments help improves communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This improves functioning of the immune system and can prevent the immune system from overreacting to pollen and dust. In addition, sinus-specific adjustments can help reduce inflammation in the sinuses and improve drainage, which helps to treat sinus infections.
- Cold laser therapy. Cold laser therapy provides deep tissue treatment to patients suffering from sinus pain. Cold laser therapy can be especially helpful when it comes to treatment of sinus infections.
- Kinesiology taping. Kinesiology tape is applied to patients for pain relief, to help with sinus pain and discomfort.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy can help relax the muscles of the face, thus reducing sinus infection-related pain.
- KST. KST is another way of performing adjustments and assessment of a patient’s condition. Like other forms of chiropractic adjustment, KST can treat both allergy symptoms and sinus infection.
Contact Your Secrest Family Chiropractor in Scottsdale Today!
Chiropractic care isn’t just for musculoskeletal conditions! If you suffer from sinus pain and allergy discomfort, contact your chiropractor in Scottsdale. At Secrest Family Chiropractic, PC, we treat patients suffering from allergies, sinus discomfort and more. We proudly serve the communities of Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. To make your appointment, call us today at 480-994-4411.